Choke & Kill Manifold
Choke and kill manifold offers simple wellhead pressure management during drilling within a small footprint It works on maintaining pressure balance inside the well and avoiding overflow or blowout
Choke and kill manifolds contain main following reliable components: handwell gate valves, hydraulic actuated gate valves, handwell adjustable chokes, hydraulic actuated adjustable chokes, check valves, spools, pressure gauges and skid.
- Standard or custom configurations, instrumentation for pressure readings, ports for glycol injections, and various structural components to operate chokes and valves
- simple operation and maintenance within a small footprint, which provides a cost effective option for your land rig applications
- All manifolds can be controlled remotely or via a local control panel.
- Hydraulically actuated gate valves and chokes for remote operation
- Complied with API 6A, API 16C and NACE MR0175.
- Rated Working Pressure: 3,000psi ~ 15,000psi
- Bore Size: all popular
- Temperature: K ~ U
- Material Classes: EE ~ HH
- Product Specification Level: PSL1 ~ PSL4
- Performance Requirement: PR1
Hydraulic Choke Control Panel
Hydraulic Choke Control Panel is used for adjusting and displaying the opening of hydraulical choke's orifice, usually it is customised in accordance with API 16D.
Features and Applications
- Single/Double choke operation with an open, mild steel painted frame, this is a typical design suitable for land rig operations
- Single/Double choke operation with 316L stainless steel fully enclosed console with doors and complete with lid if applicable. Typically this panel type is utilised in the salt-laden offshore environment
- Single/Double wall mounted choke display and control panel with a separate HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit), ideal for maximising the valuable space within the driller’s cabin.