Low torque plug valves are based on the technologies introduced from FMC and SPM, forged from high strength alloy steel. They are robust, field-proven
plug valves that provide dependable service for applications such as cementing, fracturing, acidizing, coiled tubing, and sand control.
- Low operating torque
- End connections of plug valves may be Weco union or male/female thread (LP, TBG)
- Maintenance and repair of valve body can be done without removal, and no special tools are needed for removal
- The plugs have very good sealing performance
- Visible: There is a visible positioner where we can see if valve is open or closed. Brake spring will limit the position of valve
- 3"hand wheel opener is suitable for opening in low temperature. Valves can be opened freely and flexibly.
- Medium: oil, gas, slurry and sour gas
- Working Pressure: 6,000psi, 10,000psi, 15,000psi
- Bore Size: 1", 2" and 3"
- Temperature: normal or low temperature.
- Plug valves, manufactured to NACE-MR0175 and API RP-14E, are available and suitable for service in sour gas environment